What are your options for resolving a mounting debt?
Most people believe that they need to seek the help of an attorney, but having an attorney guide you through the process of getting your debt under control is expensive and not always the most effective way of handling it. Attorneys are not specifically versed in handling debt problems in a way that is most advantageous to you. While they may be able to stop your collection calls, they cannot make your debt load decrease until it’s already too late.
How is Fuselier different?
At Fuselier & Associates Financial, as Certified Debt Negotiation Specialists, we focus on commercial debt reduction, which is a much more cost effective way of handling a debt problem. We are especially effective when our clients are facing increasing debt and collections, but have yet to encounter legal issues because of their debt. At this point, we are able to work directly with creditors and establish a plan that our clients are able to follow and that preserves both their credit and business relationships.
Here are a few reasons working with us is the most practical way of handling your business’s rising debt.
- We handle all collection calls.
- We have an average debt reduction rate of 47%.
- We have successfully negotiated settlement agreements with creditors of all sizes, from mom-and-pop stores to Fortune 500 companies.
- We have successfully negotiated settlement agreements with thousands of different creditor attorneys across the country.
- We have a working relationship with thousands of creditors across the country. They know and respect us, making them more likely to work with us on your debt reduction.
- We have an experienced negotiating team with an extensive background in finance.
- By negotiating your account, we buy you time, allowing you to save money to apply toward the settlement once an agreement is reached.
- Our services can help prevent you from filing for bankruptcy.
- We are a flat fee company. Whether it takes us 2 months or 2 years to reach a settlement, our fee never changes.
- We work hard on getting you the best settlement or payment arrangement possible—one that works with your current financial position, not just a quick unrealistic settlement that you can’t afford.
- Because we handle every aspect of your debt problem, our services free up your time and allow you to concentrate on only running your business and increasing sales.
- We have comprehensive experience negotiating settlement agreements at every debt stage (original creditor, collection agency, lawsuit, and judgment)
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We have 25+ years of experience.
- We offer a free consultation.
- We are certified debt negotiators.
- We structure all of our negotiations and settlement offers around your financial needs.
- We negotiate all types of debts—both secured and unsecured.
- We help you get back in good standing with the creditor or vendor that you owe.
If your business is struggling with cash-flow problems, download our free guide to see what kind of mistakes you may be making that are leading you further into debt. At Fuselier, we apply our years of experience to negotiate debt solutions that work for our clients, oftentimes saving them thousands of dollars. Contact us today to see how we can help you.